I hope you all are having a great start to your Spring courses. We have a few opportunities for professional development in the coming month that I wanted to make you all aware of.
- February 8th, 1:00 pm MST - Webinar: CCCOnline Quality Assurance 101
- February 11th - Workshop: Managing Discussions
- February 15th, 1:00 pm MST - Webinar: The Essential Multimedia Survival Kit
In addition, we have our last few sessions of "What's New in D2L Version 10" for those who haven't attended the required webinar yet:
- February 19th, 1:00 pm MST - Webinar: What's New in D2L Version 10
- February 20th, 5:00 pm MST - Webinar: What's New in D2L Version 10
- February 28th, 1:00 pm MST - Webinar: D2L Version 10 Q&A Session
As always, send any questions about upcoming professional development to email@example.com.
CCCOnline Training and Professional Development Coordinator