Yesterday we upgraded to version 9 in D2L. Today you may have noticed some of the new features. Among them you should see:
- If a student has added a picture to their My Settings widget, it will show up in the classlist and in discussion posts.
- When grading you can now leave feedback for each student's discussion in the Topic Score Details window.
- Classlist now shows the last time a student has accessed the course.
- Files can now be edited in Manage Files. Rolling your mouse over a file and then clicking the drop-down arrow will give options to edit, rename, copy, cut, delete, download, preview, and add content topic.
- When something is saved a bkue bar appears at the top of the D2L page (covers the Global Navbar) for about 5 seconds saying "saved successfully".
- Rubrics are similar to grade forms in BB. This is a really cool tool and training on it will be available later this summer. (We recommend you wait for training before trying to set it up.)
More information coming soon as we spend time with this version!