Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome to Spring 2013!



Hi everyone,

I hope you had a good holiday break – it’s hard to believe the semester is starting next week!  First, let me thank you all for teaching with CCCO this spring.  I know the start has been a little rough with the D2L upgrade; with hard work and a pinch of luck, hopefully all will be smooth by the start of next week. 

I wanted to give you the link for whom to contact for help:  http://at.ccconline.org/faculty/wiki/Policies_&_Procedures_-_Who_to_Contact.  Please also remember to remind your students to access NetTutor for add’l tutorial services; for Development Ed courses, the Online Tutoring Lab (OTL) is also available.  For Online Library assistance, Mary Cash is ready and willing to help – please contact her at mary.cash@cccs.edu.

If I can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Happy New Year to everyone, and best wishes for a smooth and rewarding semester.

Best,
Terry

No comments: