This note is a reminder that you have until Wednesday, June 11, 2008, to drop your CCCOnline delivered Summer course(s) with a full tuition refund.
If you do not plan to drop your course(s) or have already dropped them please disregard this reminder.
This email applies ONLY to CCCOnline courses – those courses with a section number starting C1 or C3 (example, ENG 121C12).
Do not assume you have been dropped from a class for not attending or logging in; at many colleges you must drop a class before the above date or you will be responsible for full payment. Contact the Cashier’s Office at your
**Contacting your instructor(s) will NOT result in your being dropped or withdrawn from your course(s)**
To DROP your course(s):
- go to http://ccconline.org/start/college_table.htm or your home college web site
- click on the Self-Service Banner (MyCommunityED) link for your home college
- select Login and enter your Student ID and 6-digit student PIN
- click Enter
- select the Student Menu and then the Registration Menu
- select Add or Drop Courses and follow the steps to get to your Current Schedule of
- on your Current Schedule, use the Drop Down box under Action and select Drop
- Click Submit Changes at the bottom of the page
- check your Current Schedule to make sure the course(s) has been dropped
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us or your home college.
For any technical questions or problems with your course, please visit http://ccconline.org/support/ or call our 24X7 Technical Support center at 1-888-800-9198.
Thank you for your time and we hope you continue to have a great and successful semester!