Friday, August 21, 2009

Did you miss today’s D2L Training Overview Webinar?

First, I want to publicly thank our record number of attendees who participated in the D2L is Here! webinar. We covered a lot of information, and were asked a wealth of great questions. If you were not able to join us, I encourage you to listen to the webinar recording at http://faculty.ccconline.org/index.php?title=TPD_Webinar_Archive. We discussed what is to be expected for D2L training and course conversion. We visited the CCCOnline Faculty community where D2L Essentials training is housed. I also shared what my course looked like before and after clean-up. We also viewed and talked briefly about a few D2L features.

You may have more questions after watching the webinar. Please email me directly at Karen.kaemmerling@cccs.edu.

No comments: