CCCOnline is celebrating its tenth year as a growing part of the Colorado Community College System. If you would like to present at our faculty conference, please submit the proposal form by September 12, 2008.
Some topics of interest but are not limited to are:
- Multi-Media Components (pod casting, video, Second Life)
- Advanced Vista skills (selective release, grading forms, Elluminate, panel discussions)
- Students behavioral issues (authentication, testing, plagiarism)
- Faculty development (mentoring)
- Digital and textbook alternatives
- Authentic Assessments
- Web 2.0 uses for Online Learning
The direct link to the proposal page is http://faculty.ccconline.org/index.php?title=Faculty_Conference_Proposals . You can also email Karen Kaemmerling at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the Conference or the Call for Proposals.