The Learning Technologies Council (formerly known as the system’s Course Migration Team) is planning its first annual conference about the most effective ways to use technology in online, hybrid and traditional classes. If you would like to present, please submit the proposal form by January 18, 2008. Although a hard copy of your proposal will be considered, our preference is an on-line submission.
These are the topics in which the Council is particularly interested, but you are not limited to them:
- Multi-Media Components (pod casting, video, Second Life)
- Student Access
- Hybrids and course enhancements
- Advanced Vista skills (selective release, grading forms, Elluminate, panel discussions)
- Students behavioral issues (authentication, testing, plagiarism)
- Faculty development (mentoring)
- Digital and textbook alternatives
Briefly describe the subject of the presentation including how you plan to present the information; i.e., handouts, lecture/discussion, panel, small group activities, etc.
Presentation Abstract for use in the conference program--maximum of 50 words please.
Audio Visual Request
Each classroom will include a computer and overhead projector. Hands on sessions will be in a 22-seat computer classroom. Please make any other requests here.
Circle the level of your presentation
Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Email Lisa.Cheney-Steen@cccs.edu if you have any questions. The date is Feb. 22nd. PPCC's Rampart Campus is on the North end of Colorado Springs at the Interquest exit and is very easy to access.