* When: October 14, 2010 (3:00PM - 5:00PM - Mountain)
* Who: Cheryl Comstock, CCCOnline Director of Online Programs
* Prior sessions: see the the Webinar Archive page
* What: In this session, the participants will learn about pre-developed curriculum and its uses with educational tools discussed during the prior 4 sessions in this series. Additionally, participants will go on a virtual field trip to experience the virtual podiums in SL, we will also visit the Information & Communications Technology Library (ICT ) located in Second Life.
* Where: In Second Life. Cheryl will send you more information after you register - You may go to the following site to register for the session at, http://at.ccconline.org/faculty/wiki/Professional_Development_-_Upcoming_Webinars.
Please note: There has been an update for the Viewer 2, which will prompt you at your next login. All information for the update is available on the login page of SL. It is helpful to update your viewer a day or two before our virtual meeting time.
About the Second Life Series
* Questions about this series should be directed to Cheryl Comstock: Cheryl.Comstock@cccs.edu
* REGISTRATION FOR ALL SESSIONS IS REQUIRED - click here to register.
* For an overview of Second Life as a tool, see the Faculty Wiki Second Life Tech Tool page found at, http://at.ccconline.org/faculty/wiki/Tech_Tools_-_Other_Tools_-_Second_Life