A big thanks to the design team for all their work before this conference helping get things ready and another big thanks to them for facilitating so many sessions at the conference tomorrow.
Here are some Twitter instructions from Aaron Leonard:
If you are planning on tweeting during the CCCOnline Faculty Conference, please consider including our conference hashtag (#cccoconf) in your tweets so that everyone can share in the wondrous things that you learn.Tweeting is easy and including a hashtag even easier.
1. If you don’t have one already, sign up for an account at http://www.twitter.com
2. Login to your twitter account.
3. In the “What are you doing?” box, type your tweet (remember you’re limited to 140 characters) and include #cccoconf in your message.
4. Click Update
5. People searching the conference will now be able to see your tweet and share in the knowledge!
To search for the hashtag and see what others are tweeting at the conference:
1. Go to http://search.twitter.com
2. Type #cccoconf in the box
3. Click Search
4. Read the results! They’re only 140 characters or less, it’s not going to take that long…