Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Introducing CCCOnline's New Quality Assurance Coordinator

***Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please contact me directly at donna.welschmeyer@cccs.edu***

Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Liz Dzabic, our new Quality Assurance Coordinator. Liz began her new duties with us on April 1, and we're very excited to have her on board! Liz will be completing the regular QA tasks that you are used to seeing as well as working with both the training department and design team to help us all focus on excellence in both course design and facilitation.

I asked Liz to tell you a little bit about herself:

"My background is teaching English, face-to-face and online, and I taught full-time at the community college level for seven years. I also coordinated the Honors Program at my last college, Laramie County Community College in Wyoming. My teaching philosophy is to innovate and use educational technology to improve teaching, but always keep academic rigor as the most important goal.

I am excited about CCCOnline’s QA process because it is so useful to instructors in maintaining high academic standards. The online classroom is a fairly new frontier, and the QA process, by recognizing best practices in e-learning, helps guide and assist faculty to maximize course quality."


You will be seeing blog posts and other communications from Liz soon, so please help us welcome her! You may contact Liz at elizabeth.dzabic@cccs.edu

No comments: