Monday, January 08, 2007

Five Things - Roxanne

Today I get to introduce Roxanne Manske to you! Roxanne is our registrar and manager of all things student. She keeps the incomplete forms, watches adds and drops, builds sections in Banner (much more difficult and time-consuming than it sounds) and manages much of the communication between CCCOnline and the colleges.

She also spends a lot (and I do mean a lot) of time talking and emailing with students.








Here are Roxanne's 5 things:

  1. I was born and raised in Mankato, MN.
  2. After completing business school, I took a job with Prudential Insurance, in Mankato. Four years later I transferred to Prudential's Colorado Springs office, then to their Denver office when I accepted the position of Office Manager. Our office of 60 employees had the distinction of being #1 in the nation in sales three times. I thoroughly enjoyed my 28 years at "the Rock". My three brothers and their families still live in the Mankato area, with the exception of one nephew who discovered the secret of life in CO and lives in Arvada.
  3. I have two cats, Callie (a tabby) and Shatze (a calico - "Shatze" is German for sweetheart).
  4. I'm a scrapbook consultant; I held "crops" (gatherings to work on albums) at my home for two years; however, after creating Bob Norden's retirement album, discovered I am most passionate about creating albums for people who have neither the time nor the desire to do the work on their own albums. Are you someone who has a shoebox or two of pictures they'd like made into a beautiful album? :)
  5. Like Charlie Brown's little friend Frieda, I have "naturally curly hair", which makes life easier every morning.
And here are Roxanne's cats, one working hard (or just ensuring Rox takes the occasional break...)



Thanks Roxanne!


Lisa

No comments: