Monday, February 12, 2007

Hi Everyone-

Today I want to introduce you to Amy Sorenson. Amy began as faculty with CCCOnline, then was talked into joining the design team back when she worked for NJC in Eastern Colorado. She tried to leave last year, but as many of you know we almost never let that happen. Now she's migrating courses from CE to Vista. Once that project is finished I am sure we have other project.

Here are Amy's 5 things:
  1. I’m a Wyoming native-graduated from the University of Wyoming with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Education. I’ve lived and taught in Colorado for 13 years. I currently reside North of Sterling, CO. In December, I received my Masters Degree in School Counseling.
  2. I have three children-Bailey 12 (almost 13 in less than 2 weeks…eeeeeeek), Sydney 7, & Sterling 4. Two of which are redheads. You can determine which one is which from the pictures. The old saying… A picture is worth a thousand words. I think these pictures truly describe the personalities of my children.
  3. I enjoy photography. I included a picture of a beautiful sunset. To follow Mary’s view from her deck… From my deck enjoy seeing many deer, coyotes, rabbits, sunrises & sunsets out on the Northeastern Plains of Colorado. Although, especially this winter, I haven’t been able to see anything but blowing snow!
  4. I have taught the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)/Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) courses for CCCOnline for a few years now about 3 or 4 years. Times flies when you are having fun!
  5. My husband coaches 6 man football in Peetz, CO. Yes, they actually play football with 6 guys on an 80 yard field and no Peetz is not in Nebraska but if you blink when passing through it you might think so. (Peetz is 1.5 miles South of the Nebraska border). If you ever visit Cabelas in Sidney, NE you may pass through Peetz depending on your route.

No comments: